The latest March update for Gran Turismo Sport is now out and with it brings a bunch of new stuff. From cars, to tracks, to much more this update should make everyone happy. It brings a lot, which is also why it is a decent size download at 3GB.
Everyone loves new cars, but it is even better when they are awesome cars. This update not only brings us five new cars, but they are all pretty cool too.
- Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) ’89
- McLaren F1 GTR – BMW (Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing) ’95
- Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren ’09
- Pagani Huayra ’13
- Toyota GR Supra RZ ’19
If you are looking for a place to test drive those new cars look no further than Autopolis International Racing Course and Autopolis International Racing Course Shortcut Course. The main track is 2.9 miles long (1.88 miles for the short version) and has 19 corners. It is located in Japan and is packed with elevation changes. Definitely an interesting one to drive.
All new events have been added to GT League. A mix of races that use some of the newly added cars and some that are open to others.
- Amateur League: “Supra Legend”
- “Mazda Roadsters Cup:” Rounds 6 and 7
- “Mazda Roadsters Cup +:” Rounds 6 and 7
- “Premium Sports Lounge:” Rounds 6 and 7
- “All Japan GT Car Championships:” Rounds 6 and 7
- “Gr.3 Endurance Series:” Round 6
Scapes & More
The newly added track, Autopolis, can also be used as a Scapes location. The track is surrounded by mountains and is sure to give you some great shots.
Also, other minor changes/bugs like brake rotors not being displayed properly during online races, tire wear changes, sound effect changes, and more have been addressed.