Gran Turismo Sport update 1.39 has been released and with it comes a new track and single player races. We have had so many new cars the past few updates that it was time to actually enjoy some on a new track.
Of course, Goodwood is a very well known circuit that hosts Goodwood Festival of Speed. It is a short hill climb in the UK that usually races historic race cars, but more recently modern cars as well. There is always a very unique collection of cars that turn up at this event. However, now you too can drive your favourite car up the famous track without even leaving the couch.
New GT League Events
- Two MINI Challenge rounds have been added
- Two rounds added to the Nostalgic Car Festival.
- Two rounds added to the Supra Legend.
- Two rounds added to the Super Formula Championships.
- Two rounds added to the F1500 Championship.
- One round added to the Porsche Cup.
Scapes and More
The special featured section now has Editor’s Choice II. That means Polyphony employees have picked their favourite places to make it easier for players to choose epic spots to take pictures of their cars.
Also, there are other smaller bugs and fixes that have been changed.