Got an excellent new patch today. A ton of great new cars, a few new events, and even a new track. We have had a lot of new content over the past few months, but this patch is a step above. Not one, but two new Porsche models have been added, Porsche 911 GT3 (996) 01 and (997) 08.
Everyone loves new cars and a lot of people are gonna be happy with this list. We have some great ones like the Dodge Viper SRT10, and of course, the already mentioned Porsche 911 GT3.
- Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 ’65
- BMW M3 GT (BMW Motorsport) ’11
- Mazda RX500 ’70
- Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster ’60
- Honda NSX Type R ’92
- Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TwinTurbo 2seater (Z32) ’89
- Porsche 911 GT3 (996) ’01
- Porsche 911 GT3 (997) ’08
- Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe ’06
Get excited, Fuji Speedway is back! The extremely famous Japanese track is located right at the bottom of Mt. Fuji and has been in every single Gran Turismo game. Really fun track to drive with lots of precision turns and a very long straight. I always had fun driving it in the past and am sure happy to see it back.
There are two layouts to this track. There is the classic Fuji Speedway F layout and the Fuji Speedway GT shortcut layout. Also, both layouts are playable in reverse making it technically four new tracks to try.
Like in most updates, new GT League events have been added. One is a beginner, another is for amateur, and the last for professional league.
- The Passion of Dr. Wankel – Beginner League
- Real Circuit Tours – Amateur League
- Group 1 Cup – Professional League
Not only can you drive on Fuji Speedway, but you will also be able to take pictures of it in the pit lane. Also, the previous new track, The Red Bull Ring, has been added to the circuit experience.
Source: PlayStation Blog